Sunday, May 23, 2010

Selling my Casablanca 1831 Sz 18 Dress 300 plus shipping

For anyone interested I am selling my Casablanca 1831 dress for 300 plus shipping (price is negotiable).  I have found another dress that I am in love with.  The dress has scattered Swarovski crysals and comes with a built in french bustle as well as a corset back (so it should fit anyone from street size 14-18).  I wear between a 14 and 16 street size depending on the manufacturer.  I am 5'4 and was planning on wearing 2 inch heels with it.





4 comments:

Dancy said...

WHAT?!? Now I gotta know what dress you're going with!! LOL

Tova said...

Can't wait to see what you replace it with! I think this is a great dress!

Anonymous said...

ummmmm selling your dress??? What did you find to replace it with? I think everyone would like deets!

Mocha Frugalista said...

LOL!! The other dress definitely depends on if I sell this one. It is a BRAND NEW alfred angelo from the Fall 2010 line, exactly what I was looking for. I will see if I can purchase it because I already bought a reception dress for $100 from there lol. I am thinking of taking it to a consignment shop to see if I can sell it I am not too sure what to do with it now lol!!!! But I can't afford to buy another dress when this one is a perfectly good one.