Monday, November 23, 2009
M knows my obsession and has actually been quite warned not to fall into the sales person's sales pitch of oh a diamond is wonderful and rare blah blah blah.. for me diamonds are bleh unless in a halo of course, lol I gotta cave in to a teeny bit of tradition lol!!
I want something with pizazz, something with sexiness... Here are my top three favorites.. Can you guess which is the splurge and which is the steal?
Thursday, November 19, 2009
- Fold and put up the laundry
- Clean the living room
- organize the mountain of PAPERS in the living room
- Hang those snazzy letters that I made a few entries back
- Clean the kitchen (this is already mostly done but I really need to do a cleaning of appliances, put things in order, etc
- Clean the counters in the guest bathroom/kids' bathroom
- Organize the clothes in our master bath
- Lastly, help my son straighten his room up (grandmas just don't understand that there is NO ROOM for new toys!!)
- Take out our Christmas Decorations!!! Begin figuring out the PERFECT place for our Christmas tree!!!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
And if you have received three billion four hundred eighty six million two candle sticks as wedding gifts, why not think keep a few and make these eclectic and sophisticated centerpieces?! The same look can easily be achieved by hunting (or stalking like me) the Dollar Tree, Goodwill, or thrift stores in your area! Happy Hunting!