- Fold and put up the laundry
- Clean the living room
- organize the mountain of PAPERS in the living room
- Hang those snazzy letters that I made a few entries back
- Clean the kitchen (this is already mostly done but I really need to do a cleaning of appliances, put things in order, etc
- Clean the counters in the guest bathroom/kids' bathroom
- Organize the clothes in our master bath
- Lastly, help my son straighten his room up (grandmas just don't understand that there is NO ROOM for new toys!!)
- Take out our Christmas Decorations!!! Begin figuring out the PERFECT place for our Christmas tree!!!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
And the list goes on!!
I'm so very excited and half proud.. I have finished the mountain of laundry that has taken over my condo AND folded most of it (only 2 loads left to fold!) Here's what's next on my list (because when I do lists I have a strange satisfaction that only comes with crossing it off, it's quite insane and probably has to do a lot with my planning tendencies) LOL you should see the lists I give my assistant when it's time to do an event and the list for the client lol!!