Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the list goes on!!

I'm so very excited and half proud.. I have finished the mountain of laundry that has taken over my condo AND folded most of it (only 2 loads left to fold!) Here's what's next on my list (because when I do lists I have a strange satisfaction that only comes with crossing it off, it's quite insane and probably has to do a lot with my planning tendencies) LOL you should see the lists I give my assistant when it's time to do an event and the list for the client lol!!
  • Fold and put up the laundry
  • Clean the living room
  • organize the mountain of PAPERS in the living room
  • Hang those snazzy letters that I made a few entries back
  • Clean the kitchen (this is already mostly done but I really need to do a cleaning of appliances, put things in order, etc
  • Clean the counters in the guest bathroom/kids' bathroom
  • Organize the clothes in our master bath
  • Lastly, help my son straighten his room up (grandmas just don't understand that there is NO ROOM for new toys!!)
  • Take out our Christmas Decorations!!! Begin figuring out the PERFECT place for our Christmas tree!!!
On another note I received the sweetest letter this week from the mother of one of my client's!! She mailed and emailed me the letter to make sure that I received it. When you are doing the right thing, it's amazing how rewarding it is. I truly love my job.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww! Yay for loving your job!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@Crystal: it definitely helps!! The client from my event is on her honeymoon right now and she's called so that I can see pictures! It's so adorable yet such a wonderfully gratifying job.