Thursday, December 31, 2009

A brunch wedding...

Looks like intimate weddings is on board with it and I'm about 10 months late to the game :D
(http://www.intimateweddings.com/blog/want-to-cut-wedding-costs-consider-a-brunch-reception/)
My twist on the breakfast brunch wedding!!
For the foods I'm thinking of having a

Swanky waffle bar

(photo from jimcamut.blogspot.com)

With a variety of syrups

(photo from www.countryliving.com)

A great steak option

(photo from thesunblog.com)

An omelet station, which will probably be the only "action" station

(photo from nikkibeachthailand.com)

A breakfast potato bar
Including the breakfast potato

(photo courtesy of recklesschef.net)

Cheesy Bacon and Egg Brunch Casserole

(photo courtesy of food network)

cheesy sausage and potatoes



mini frittatas with ham and cheese

(photo courtesty of my recipe.com)

We'll have them able to be placed in martini glasses (tres chic, no?)


Bread display

(photo from www.sundanceresort.com)

The regional favorite, beignets....


Fruit display

(photo from www.theohhfactor.com and ohhh yeah is what I said, my stomach is growling now!!)

3 comments:

Mocha Frugalista said...

testing??

Monique said...

Amazing. I am having a brunch wedding and I am doing it all myself. This posting has by far been the best I have found. Thannnnkkk Youuuuu!!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@Monique: Thanks so much!! I definitely enjoyed the post and all the yummy foods! I can't wait to see how yours fares!