Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COUPONS!!!


I have discovered another obsession, I LOVE clipping coupons!! Today I had to grocery shop and over the last two weeks I clipped coupons from my Sunday paper, well I saved a whopping $15.38!!! Can you imagine if every two weeks I save that amount? That is like 360 per year!! Every little bit ads up! M just grinned because of my utter excitement with the coupon clipping!! I also received my deposit check back from the utility company (we've recently moved). So the moral of this post is NEVER forget to update your address with the utility company AND make sure you clip coupons, even .55 helps!! It's still your .55 cents! It may not seem like a lot, but I'm sure no one has ever passed up two quarters sitting on the ground, how about a dollar bill? I didn't think so, coupon clipping gives me the same satisfaction! It's like found money!!
Do you clip coupons? What is the most you've ever saved?

No comments: