These adorable treat bags can be used for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's day, Easter, or as a great fun DIY project for your wedding favors
Easy Halloween Treat Bags *these are also great for favor bags*
Make sure you check the Sunday's paper for the coupons for Michael's or your receipt from your last purchase. There are usually 40% off coupons in Sunday's papers and sometimes your receipt will have a coupon as well. Also check the sales ads for Michael's and Hobby Lobby because their seasonal stamps, etc oftentimes go on sale!!
What you'll need:
- White/Brown sack lunch bag (Wal-mart, usually 1.00-2.00 for 50)
- Pumpkin or Seasonal Stamp (Hobby Lobby with a 50% off coupon 2.00)
- Ink pad (I used Giant Ink Pad from another project, 2.50 Hobby Lobby)
- Scissors with a fun edge (2.00 Michaels)
- Use your nifty scissors and cut about an inch to three inches depending on the size of your stamp and how many items you are putting in the baggies.
- Press your stamp firmly into your ink pad
- Press your stamp firmly and evenly onto your baggie
- Don't worry if the image wasn't perfect, it brings more character and cuteness into your bags.
- Fill your bags with goodies. These will be used for my son's classroom as Halloween treat bags so they will be filled with rubber Halloween rings (50 for $1.00 from Dollar Tree) and other yummies from Sam's.
Martha has these too!! However, she doesn't use the scissors and prefills the bags with candies, folds it over with a paper cord in the fold, and uses double sided tape to affix it... another great way to make an EASY and affordable favor bag!