Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Wedding Purchase!!!

I am soo very excited!  Thanks to my good friend, Kris (KMSULL), I discovered these wonderful chandelier stamps for all of my wedding related projects!!! This totally rocks!! I have soo many plans for these, our OOT bags, our invitations, the envelopes for our invitations, our thank you cards, our RSVP cards our menus, our... hell I don't know our everything!! I think I'm about to go utterly chandelier insane!  They say you can have too much of a good thing, I say naught!! LMAO I hope M is able to reign me in!
And here it is (duh duh duh) .....

Just thought of another project, little cut chandelier-y type monogram tags for our pecan candy favors!!

8 comments:

penga said...

Yay! I love rubber stamps. and they make them so intricate and lovely these days. I say you run with your chandelier theme, it'll be awesome! :D

PMerr said...

Pretty!!! I can't wait to see how you use them all!!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@penga: i LOVE stamps!! we actually used stamps to do our Christmas cards and everyone loved them.

@pmerr: there will be a lot of projects with it but I mainly want them for my invitations and perhaps napkins? I wonder if they will stamp napkins, I guess we'll see lol!

Ms. Polka Dottie said...

Cute! I love stamps!

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are pure awesomeness!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@ms.polka dottie: i love them too and amazingly they arrived today!!!

@hb: they are soo cute in person!! i sooo wanted to start stamping note cards that I already have. I have to purchase the clear acrylic stamp that they go on but other than that everything is cool beans!!!! AND i received a 10% off coupon from overstock... guess i'll have to peruse to see what to spend it on lol!!!

Anonymous said...

super sweeeeet!! I heart stamps too!!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@loveis: i am becoming quite the stamp connosieur lol