Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My new avatar!!!

I have been patiently waiting on my new avatar from the very talented Penga . Well she is done and to say I am extremely impressed is an understatement.  She too has been waiting and sharing in the finger biting tale of my dress hunt.  I bet she was happier than my mom and I when we finally purchased the dress!! She drew a very svelte me (look at those arms!!!) and a sexy as can be M and I am very thankful and I am thinking about how this could be incorporated on our wedding day because it's definitely kick ass couture...  She totally captured the essence of who I am and who I want to be as a bride and if my dress, belt, veil, and fascinator come out anything like this picture, well let's just say I have done what I intended to do.... Hmmm wonder if she draws shoes :D OMG this would make a kick ass thank you note!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I am soo going to use this for these... You rock PENGA!!

4 comments:

penga said...

*high fives* no, you rock, crebre! :)

JustJoey said...

Penga you totally rock!!! What an incredible talent you have! Cre, that is the cutest pic ever of you and M!

AKA @}-}---- said...

i LOOOOVE this avatar!!! :)

Mocha Frugalista said...

@penga: no it's all you :D

@an encore: i know right?! i adore that picture!!!

@ak: i love it too!! i feel like it captures my essence and i look haute to death!