Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Pashminas arrived!!

They are great!   The seller is wonderful and the delivery was prompt.  I definitely recommend Muraslove .  She is running a special right now where if you purchase 4 you get the 5th one free which was quite perfect. The total cost for all five was $27.40!! I don't think that M's mom is the pashmina type, and she usually wears sleeves so this isn't a good option for her.
The grey color is for my bridesmaids and the blue for my mom.

As a reminder, here are the bridesmaids' dresses (Alfred Angelo 6583)
My mom's dress is below, and yes even mom mocha is a sexy diva :D

Here are all of the gifts with the exception of the clutches, the monogram totes, and the sweets. I think these look pretty good together... I got the jewelry set for $10.00 at a local store, it was marked down from $50.00.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how cute!! I can't believe how on top of things you are!! I am so running out of time and haven't even thought of what to get for my girlies!! They still need to order their dresses!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous bridesmaids dresses!!! I love them!

Monicka said...

Awww. All of this is just beautiful!! They're gonna totally love it. I should be posting mines soon!!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@loveis: thanks girlie!!! i wanted to get everything taken care of because i am going to be soo busy with my company for next few months...

@amy: thanks i adore them!!

@diyprincessbride:i can't wait to see yours!!! i still have one or two more things to get taken care of.