Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Postman

Wait look and see... I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Postman, So patiently...

And look at what she brought to me....

My dress!! She's sophisticated sexy, and I think I'm naming her Gabriella.  She is stunning and a perfect fit.  And all that hoopla about the shoes was undeserved, she fits perfectly and in these pictures I had on 3 inch heels!! Excuse the mess (laundry day)...
She was perfectly packaged and securely wrapped in the box

My soon to be step daughter did the honor of holding her up, and she was heavy, look how strong my little girl is lol!!!
Here's a picture of her without the back fully laced up (it was pretty hard to tell the 9 year old how to lace a corset so we just gave that one up lol)

and another picture...

I am so excited and love her soo much and the fact that she came in $150.00 UNDER my $500.00 dress budget makes her even prettier to me!!!!
I think with Kacey's belt she will be absolutely stunning! (The belt doesn't have the green backing)
And my hair piece...
And my monogrammed veil...  (yes those are our initials written on the Nicole veil by Kristina Eaton, the design that I chose is loosely based on it)...

OMG I am getting sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! I love everything so far!! Now I only have to find the shoes and being the shoe-diva I am, they will deserve a post all to themselves ;)