Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Venue Visit (Keep your fingers crossed!!!)

Okay we are totally going in the morning to see the venue.  The price is right, the reception takes place literally across the walk way, very convenient for our out-of-state guests and there is a hotel on site (it is one of the ones that I added to our Save the Date).  Here is the chapel and she comes in around budget but with a required deposit of $250.00, we are ecstatic.  This time tomorrow we could have a venue!!!  The chapel is small (only seating 70); in other words perfect for our intimate wedding.



Isn't she perfect for a morning wedding?! OMG I am sooo nervous about this venue meeting!!!

4 comments:

Miss Hot Wings said...

it's adorable!!

Mocha Frugalista said...

I love it too!! my toes and fingers are crossed that it's the one, you know?! i cannot wait to show y'all the designs I have planned for it...

Sarah Brittany said...

It's soooooooo cute! I love it, and I can't wait to keep seeing your plans for it!

Mocha Frugalista said...

@Sarah Brittany (love your middle name by the way, we share the same middle name!!!) I am soo excited, now if only we could get the catering menu down pact and it'll be a go lol!! But it feels so real, I mean on December 30th my life will forever change. How friggin' awesome is that?!