Sunday, February 7, 2010

Properly Coiffed and Veiled....

Everyone has seen my fantastic fascinator and how to make it but for refreshers, here she is...

What you haven't seen is my veil.  When I tried on Sasha, I discovered the wonderful Kristina Eaton and her veils.  Well of course I don't have the budget to pay over $600 on a veil.  Here are some drool worthy designs from Kristina...


Where does a girl in need turn to a an affordable custom-made piece, you ask, why Etsy, but of course. And look at what I found....

Debbie and I are working to create a masterpiece that is loosely inspired on an Eaton veil but with my own personal choices of applique and trim and her own artistry.  I am very excited to work with her on my own heirloom and  let's just say this one is definitely another instance of luxe for less.  Total cost of the veil with the appliques $230.50 plus shipping (a savings of anywhere from $500-700).  She is also running a special right now on her Etsy page, so definitely check her out!  The communication has been stellar and well I am in love with them!! She has already sent out a few samples for me to check out before we begin the design process and I will definitely take pictures of what I receive.

No comments: